Thursday, April 23, 2015

{Shaelee Bridal Studio Session}

Oh my goodness, this was so fun. Jessica Huff of Jess E Photography was a doll and helped me throw this together, and we had the most amazing morning photographing Shaelee Barker and her perfect-ness. Not even a word, but it is now. Such a huge thanks to her and the awesome vendors involved, and to Jess for shooting it with me!

Dress: Bridal Closet
Flowers: Sheer Rose
Model: Shaelee Baker  
Studio: Photo Collective Studios
Co Shooter: Jessica Huff
























1 comment:

  1. Awestruck with the beauty and photos. No words! I think you have right eye for detail and capture moments quite beautifully. My dad is right now looking for some Banquet Halls but after that I am going to recommend you for my sister’s wedding.

    ReplyDelete